How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Remove the two 10mm mounting bolts exposed by lowering the tailgate.
Step 3: You can now remove the tail light.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist and remove the sockets, and attach them to the new assembly. Also, you may need to remove the wiring harness inside the mounting area, as the replacement likely includes a longer cable and the extension is no longer needed.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the tail light by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Corner Light Replacement
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2005 Toyota Tundra Radiator Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Side Mirror Replacement
- 2007-2011 Toyota Tundra Tail Light Replacement
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Headlight Replacement