How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2007 Ford Focus Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 13mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Remove the interior panel that covers the side mirror connection.
This panel is located on the interior of the door.
Step 2: Remove the 13mm retaining bolts that hold the mirror in place.
NOTE: Do not drop the bolt inside the door panel, otherwise you'll be reading our tutorial about how to remove it!
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness that powers the mirror
Step 4: Attach the new mirror to the door - insert the lower bolt stem first and attach the bolt! This will hold it in place throughout the rest of the installation.
Step 5: Tighten the remaining bolts to secure the mirror.
Step 6: Reconnect the wiring harness to ensure power to the mirror.
Step 7: Reattach the interior trim panel.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Focus Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Ford Focus Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Fog Light Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Side Marker Light Replacement
- 2003-2004 Ford Focus Headlight Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Focus Side Mirror Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Door Handle Latch Cable Replacement
- 2000-2003 Ford Focus Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus 3-Door Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2000-2005 Ford Focus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement