How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Loosen the 8mm bolt to the inside of the headlight assembly.
Step 2: Remove the two retaining clips that hold the assembly in place.
You may need to use a screwdriver to pry these clips free from the casing.
Step 3: Remove the headlight assembly.
Step 4: Disconnect the electrical harness from the old assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it may have all of the bulbs included. If so, you won't have to worry about disconnecting the sockets from the old assembly!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Position the new headlight assembly and reconnect the retaining clips.
Step 7: Tighten the 8mm bolt to finalize the installation.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2009 Ford Taurus Cabin Air Filter
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Vent Air Door Actuator Replacement
- 1998-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Air Filter Replacement