How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Phillips screwdriver
- 6mm socket/ratchet with extension
- 11mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Locate and remove the 7 Phillips screws that hold the interior door panel in place.
Step 2: Gently pull the interior door panel from the frame. Remove it completely.
You will hear the clips disengage as you gently pull on it. Don't break them!
Step 3: Remove the electrical harnesses from the interior door panel.
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry the bolt cover from the interior trip panel (near the mirror).
Step 5: Remove the two 6 mm bolts that hold the panel in place.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness from the mirror.
Step 7: Remove the 11mm bolts that secure the side mirror to the door.
Step 8: Remove the side mirror.
Step 9: Attach the new mirror to your vehicle and tighten the 11mm retaining bolts.
Insert the mirror "top first", then the bottom will feed in properly.
Step 10: Reconnect the electrical harness to the mirror.
Step 11: Reattach the interior trim panel.
Step 12: Reattach the interior door panel.
Be sure to reconnect all of the wiring harnesses properly before you reattach the panel!
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Taurus Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2009 Ford Taurus Cabin Air Filter
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Vent Air Door Actuator Replacement
- 1998-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Air Filter Replacement