How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 11mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the hand-pin that holds the trunk liner in place.
This pin is located just inside the trunk, behind the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Gently pull the trunk liner away from the tail light assembly.
Step 4: Locate and remove the three 11mm retaining bolts.
They are the bolts that hold the tail light assembly to the vehicle's chassis.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the assembly.
Step 6: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of your new tail light assembly.
Step 8: Move it into position, and tighten the assembly into place by tightening the three 11mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Cover the area by moving the trunk liner into place and securing with the hand-pin.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Taurus Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2009 Ford Taurus Cabin Air Filter
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Vent Air Door Actuator Replacement
- 1998-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Air Filter Replacement