How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 11mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Remove the hand-pin that holds the trunk liner in place.
This pin is located just inside the trunk, behind the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Gently pull the trunk liner away from the tail light assembly.
Step 4: Locate and remove the three 11mm retaining bolts.
They are the bolts that hold the tail light assembly to the vehicle's chassis.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the assembly.
Step 6: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of your new tail light assembly.
Step 8: Move it into position, and tighten the assembly into place by tightening the three 11mm retaining bolts.
Step 9: Cover the area by moving the trunk liner into place and securing with the hand-pin.
00 2000, 01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Taurus Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Tail Light Replacement
- 2000-2007 Ford Taurus Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2009 Ford Taurus Cabin Air Filter
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus Third Brake Light Bulb Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 1996-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Vent Air Door Actuator Replacement
- 1998-2007 Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable Air Filter Replacement