How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (2) that are on either side of the grille.
Step 3: Inside the wheel wells, remove the retaining clips that hold the protective panel to the bumper cover.
These clips (3 on each side and 2 beneath the grille) can be removed using a Phillips screwdriver. Unscrew the center and pull the clip from the hole.
Step 4: Pull the wheel well cover back, exposing another clip (one on each side). Remove these clips.
Step 5: Remove the 10mm bolts (8) that are on the underside of the bumper cover.
Step 6: You can now remove the vehicle's bumper cover.
Step 7: Disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the fog light assemblies (each side).
Step 8: Loosen and remove the bolts that hold the fog light assembly in place.
Step 9: Mount the new fog light assembly. Attach the wiring assemblies for each side.
Step 10: Begin remounting the bumper cover.
Simply reverse the removal process!
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Escape Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement
- Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner Engine Air Filter Replacement