How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen the three 8mm bolts that hold the fog light assembly in place.
One is on the bottom of the assembly and will require a 1" extension. The other two bolts are located on the top of the assembly.
Step 2: With the bolts removed, use the flathead screwdriver to release the retaining pins that hold the mount casing to the fog light.
Step 3: Using the screwdriver, remove the adjusting screw. Remove the mount casing.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the fog light assembly.
Step 5: Assemble the mounting bracket and fog light assembly AFTER you have put both parts "inside" the mounting area (otherwise, they won't fit).
Step 6: Attach the fog light assembly to the mounting bracket.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the fog light, and mount it by tightening the three 8mm bolts.
NOTE: Lengthen or shorten the alignment stud to match that of the old assembly. This ensures proper beam alignment.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement