How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Loosen the three 8mm bolts that hold the fog light assembly in place.
One is on the bottom of the assembly and will require a 1" extension. The other two bolts are located on the top of the assembly.
Step 2: With the bolts removed, use the flathead screwdriver to release the retaining pins that hold the mount casing to the fog light.
Step 3: Using the screwdriver, remove the adjusting screw. Remove the mount casing.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the fog light assembly.
Step 5: Assemble the mounting bracket and fog light assembly AFTER you have put both parts "inside" the mounting area (otherwise, they won't fit).
Step 6: Attach the fog light assembly to the mounting bracket.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the fog light, and mount it by tightening the three 8mm bolts.
NOTE: Lengthen or shorten the alignment stud to match that of the old assembly. This ensures proper beam alignment.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Replacement Instructions
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Corner / Turn Signal Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Fog Light Replacement
- 1999-2007 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1999-2004 Ford F-Series Pickup Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2005 Ford F-Series Super Duty Pickup Headlight Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 1987-1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150 Front Parking Light Replacement
- 1992-1996 Ford F-150, F-250 Engine Serpentine Belt Replacement