How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 GMC Sonoma Power Window, Door Lock Switch Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and lift the power window switch plate from the interior door panel.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harnesses (4) from the underside of the switch plate.
NOTE: You may need to use (2) flathead screwdrivers to remove one or two of these harnesses, as they can be lodged in there pretty solidly!
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and remove the power window switch from the switch plate. You will have to do this on EACH END.
Step 5: Snap the new power window/lock switch into the switch-plate.
Be sure that the switch is secure, as you should hear it when it "snaps" into place.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses (4) to the underside of the power window switch.
Step 7: "Snap" the power window control plate back into the interior door panel.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 GMC Sonoma Replacement Instructions
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2004 GMC Sonoma Tail Light Replacement
- 1999-2004 GMC Sonoma Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2004 GMC Sonoma Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 GMC Sonoma Power Window, Door Lock Switch Replacement
- 2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 1999-2004 GMC Sonoma Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2004 GMC Sonoma Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement