How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Disengage the Phillips retaining screw/clip that holds the side marker assembly to the vehicle.
This clip has a Phillips "head", and by turning it slightly, you can disengage the retaining clip.
Step 3: With a firm tug, you can now pull the side marker assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the side marker assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker assembly.
Step 6: Using the guiding tabs to ensure proper installation, slide the assembly into place.
You will also feel a "snap", as the retaining clip near the bottom of the assembly snaps into place.
Step 7: Secure the side marker light assembly by tightening the Phillips retaining clip.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Sequoia Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Corner Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Door Handle (Interior) Replacement