How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the Phillips screwdriver, turn and release the small clip that is just above the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Pulling with some force, remove the turn signal light from the vehicle. Disconnect the wiring harness.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the four 10mm retaining bolts that hold the headlight assembly in place.
Two of these bolts are located on the inner portion of the mount (by the radiator), one is one top of the assembly, and the final bolt was exposed by removing the turn signal assembly.
Step 5: Disconnect the headlight's wiring harness, and pull it from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply transfer the bulbs and sockets to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight, and move it into position.
Use the guiding tabs to ensure properly placement.
Step 7: Secure the headlight assembly by tightening the four 10mm mounting bolts.
Step 8: Reconnect the turn signal's wiring harness, and secure it by re-engaging the Phillips retaining clip.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Sequoia Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Corner Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia Door Handle (Interior) Replacement