How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that holds the side marker light in place.
This screw is located on top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the marker light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the marker light's wiring harness.
NOTE: Some models may require turning the socket counter-clockwise and removing it from the marker assembly. If this is the case, you can simply screw it into the new marker light casing upon installation.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker assembly, and move it into position.
Use the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement.
Step 6: Secure the side marker assembly by tightening the Phillips screw.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Tacoma Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2009-2011 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Assembly Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Assembly Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Corner Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Front Signal Light Replacement
- 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Rear Gate Handle Replacement