How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw that holds the side marker light in place.
This screw is located on top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the marker light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the marker light's wiring harness.
NOTE: Some models may require turning the socket counter-clockwise and removing it from the marker assembly. If this is the case, you can simply screw it into the new marker light casing upon installation.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side marker assembly, and move it into position.
Use the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement.
Step 6: Secure the side marker assembly by tightening the Phillips screw.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Tacoma Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 2009-2011 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Assembly Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Assembly Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Corner Light Replacement
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Front Signal Light Replacement
- 2005-2011 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 2005-2012 Toyota Tacoma Tail Light Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Tacoma Rear Gate Handle Replacement