How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Corner Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the hood and remove the Phillips screw located on the top of the parking light assembly.
Step 2: You can now pull the turn signal assembly from the vehicle.
Step 3: Twist and remove the bulb from the back of the assembly and insert it into the new parking light assembly.
Step 4: Use the guiding tabs to position it properly, and secure the parking light assembly by tightening the Phillips retaining screw.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Ford Explorer Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Corner Light Replacement
- 1995-2005 Ford Explorer AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Corner / Signal Light Replacement
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mazda Navajo Tailgate Strut Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 1991-2005 Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer Power Window Regulator Replacement