How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 7mm socket/ratchet
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Remove the three Phillips screws to allow you to slide the panel (located on the rear of the fog light mount, in the tire well) out of the way, giving you access to the back of the fog light mount.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 7mm bolts that secure the fog light mount in place.
Step 3: You can now pull the fog light from its position.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the fog light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to your replacement fog light assembly.
Step 6: Tighten the 7mm bolts and mount the fog light securely.
Step 7: Tighten the Phillips screws that hold the protective panel in place.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Ford Explorer Fog Light Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Corner Light Replacement
- 1995-2005 Ford Explorer AC Heater Blower Motor
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Corner / Signal Light Replacement
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Headlight Assembly Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mazda Navajo Tailgate Strut Replacement
- 1991-2001 Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 1991-2005 Ford Explorer, Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer Power Window Regulator Replacement