How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Honda Civic AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Gently pull down on the plastic panel that covers the blower motor mounting area beneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle. Remove this panel.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harness from the blower motor.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 3 mounting screws that hold the blower motor in place.
Step 4: You can now remove the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 5: Secure the new blower motor by tightening the 3 retaining screws.
NOTE: Be sure that the wiring does not get pinched while inserting the blower motor!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the blower motor.
Step 7: Reattach the plastic panel by re-engaging the plastic retaining clips and securing it into place.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Honda Civic Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Deck Lid Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 1992-1002 Honda Civic, Prelude, Odyssey Dome Light Door Jamb Switch Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter 1.4L, 1.6L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Door Panel Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil Replacement