How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter 1.4L, 1.6L Engine Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 8mm bolts (8) that secure the air filter cover to the assembly.
Step 3: Lift and remove the air filter cover.
Step 4: You can now remove the air filter from the vehicle.
NOTE: We recommend clearing out the assembly compartment once you have removed the air filter, as there is likely plenty of dirt and grime inside of it!
Step 5: Insert the new air filter.
Step 6: Reattach the assembly cover by tightening the 8mm bolts (8).
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Honda Civic Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Deck Lid Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 1992-1002 Honda Civic, Prelude, Odyssey Dome Light Door Jamb Switch Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter 1.4L, 1.6L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Door Panel Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil Replacement