How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Unscrew the flathead clips (2) that hold the coil cover in place. Remove this cover.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from each ignition coil.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 10mm nut (1) that holds the ignition coil in place.
Step 5: You can now remove the ignition coil.
Step 6: Insert the new ignition coil and secure it by tightening the 10mm mounting nut (1).
Step 7: Connect the wiring harness to the ignition coil.
Step 8: Once you have replaced the coils, tighten the flathead clips (2) that hold the cover in place.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Honda Civic Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Deck Lid Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 1992-1002 Honda Civic, Prelude, Odyssey Dome Light Door Jamb Switch Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter 1.4L, 1.6L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Door Panel Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil Replacement