How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2005 Honda Civic Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet
- Small flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Pry the interior trim panel away from the mirror's mounting point.
This trim panel is triangular, and is located on the interior of your door.
Step 2: Disconnect the mirror's wiring harness.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts.
NOTE: Be sure that you are holding onto your mirror as you remove the final bolt. You don't want to be cleaning broken glass up from your garage floor or driveway!
Step 4: There are small tabs that also help to hold the mirror in place. Use a small flathead screwdriver to pry these tabs away and fully remove the mirror from the vehicle.
Step 5: Mount the new mirror to the vehicle by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 6: Connect the mirror's wiring harness.
Step 7: Reattach the interior trim panel.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Honda Civic Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Deck Lid Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- 1992-1002 Honda Civic, Prelude, Odyssey Dome Light Door Jamb Switch Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Engine Air Filter 1.4L, 1.6L Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Front Door Panel Replacement
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Ignition Coil Replacement