How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Headlight
Fits years: 2001, 2002
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 7mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the two 7mm retaining bolts located on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: Using the flathead screwdriver, remove the retaining clips located just above the grille area.
This gives you enough room to maneuver the light out of the vehicle chassis.
Step 4: Pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs (as many of our models do)! This allows you to move directly to the installation steps. If not, you can easily twist the bulb sockets to remove them from the old headlight assembly.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly and insert into the chassis.
Step 7: Secure the new headlight assembly by replacing the mounting clips just above the grille area and tightening the 7mm retaining bolts that hold it in place.
01 2001, 02 2002 Dodge Stratus Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Headlight
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2004 Dodge Stratus AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement