How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the 3 thumb-screws that hold the tail light in place.
The first 2 are in plain sight, while the third is behind the trunk liner (in the tail light's mounting area).
Step 3: You can now remove the tail light from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the tail light.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and wiring, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply twist the sockets, remove the wiring and sockets, and attach them to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the tail light's wiring harness.
Step 6: Secure the tail light by tightening the 3 hand-screws.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Dodge Stratus Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Headlight
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2004 Dodge Stratus AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2006 Dodge Stratus Rear Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement