How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- T27 Torx driver
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Using the flathead screwdriver, gently pry the exterior trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting area.
Step 2: Using the T27 driver, remove the two retaining screws exposed by the trim panel's removal.
Step 3: By opening the door slightly, you will find another T27 retaining screw just beneath the mirror mount.
Step 4: Disconnect the mirror's wiring harness.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the new side mirror.
Step 6: Secure the mirror to the van by tightening the three T27 retaining screws.
Step 7: Reattach the exterior trim panel by gently snapping it back into place.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Dodge Caravan Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-1999 Dodge Caravan Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch Replacement
- 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country Sway Bar Stabilizer Link Replacement