How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
- Needle-nose pliers
Step 1: Pry the small plugs free from the area exposed by the raised back door. There will be 2 of them.
Be careful not to damage the light while you are working these plugs loose.
Step 2: Remove the tail light assembly.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness from the old assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely has all of the bulbs included. This will help to save you steps!
Step 4: Connect the wiring harness to the new tail light assembly and place it in position.
Step 5: Secure the new tail light assembly's position by inserting the plugs we removed in Step 1.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Dodge Caravan Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-1999 Dodge Caravan Headlight Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Tail Light Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Side Mirror Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Handle (Exterior) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement
- 1996-2000 Dodge Caravan Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch Replacement
- 1996-2007 Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Town and Country Sway Bar Stabilizer Link Replacement