How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Open the vehicle's passenger-side door.
Step 2: Beneath the glove compartment, locate the blower motor.
Step 3: Disconnect the wiring harness that is mounted near the blower motor.
This is the blower motor resistor harness.
Step 4: Disconnect the blower motor's wiring harness, and disengage the clips that hold the wiring to the console. This frees up some room.
Step 5: Loosen and remove the three 8mm retaining bolts that hold the blower motor in place.
Step 6: You can now remove the blower motor from the vehicle. Be sure to place the gasket on the new blower motor!
Step 7: Insert the blower motor into position, and secure it by tightening the three 8mm retaining bolts.
Step 8: Connect the resistor and component wiring harnesses.
Step 9: Re-engage the clips that hold the wiring to the console.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Escape Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Escape Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement
- Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner Engine Air Filter Replacement