How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
NOTE: We'll want the wiper out of our way while doing this installation, so turn the battery and wipers on until they reach the UP position, then turn the battery off.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and remove the screw covers (4) that line the trim panel just beneath the windshield.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (4).
Step 4: Loosen and remove the Phillips retaining pins (4) that line the bottom edge of the trim panel.
Step 5: Lift and remove the trim panel that covers the debris catch panel. Slide and remove the debris catch trim panel, as well.
Step 6: Lift and remove the cabin air filter from the compartment.
NOTE: We recommend cleaning out the assembly area, as there is likely plenty of dirt, grime, and debris. This means that your air filter has been doing its job!
Step 7: Slide the new cabin air filter into the compartment.
NOTE: The arrows should be pointing DOWN.
Step 8: Reattach the trim panels (2).
Step 9: Re-engage the Phillips retaining clips (4).
Step 10: Tighten the Phillips screws (4) and reattach the screw covers (4).
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Escape Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement
- Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner Engine Air Filter Replacement