How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver (small)
Step 1: Open the vehicle's REAR door.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screw (1) inside the interior door pull.
Step 3: Pry and open the screw cover (1) inside the interior door handle. Loosen and remove the Phillips screw (1).
Step 4: Pry and remove the interior door handle's bezel.
Step 5: Pry and remove the trim panel near the REAR of the window.
Step 6: Pry and separate the interior door panel from the frame.
A series of retaining clips secures the panel to the door frame. As you pry outward (working your way around), you should hear them "pop" as they disengage.
Step 7: Disconnect the wiring harness (1) from the back of the interior door panel. It should now be completely free from the vehicle.
Step 8: To reattach the door panel, reconnect the wiring harness (1), and "snap" the clips back into place with a FIRM (but not too firm) strike near each retaining clip.
Step 9: From here, simply reverse the removal process.
Be sure to tighten the Phillips screws (2), reattach the trim panel, and reattach the door handle's bezel.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Escape Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Escape Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement
- Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner Engine Air Filter Replacement