How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws (2) located just to the inside of the tail light assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
You may have to pull with some force!
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the tail light assembly.
NOTE: Some models do not use wiring plugs on the tail light assembly. If your particular model does not, simply twist the bulbs/sockets counter-clockwise, remove them from the old assembly, and insert them into the new tail light!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the tail light assembly by tightening the Phillips mounting screws (2).
Use the guiding tabs on the assembly to ensure proper placement and installation.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Ford Escape Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Tail Light Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Headlight Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Side Mirror Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape AC Heater Fan Speed Resistor Replacement
- 2001-2007 Ford Escape Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Escape Windshield Washer Fluid Pump Replacement
- Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner Engine Air Filter Replacement