How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
Step 1: Lift the truck's hood.
Step 2: Lift the retaining tabs located on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness connected to the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it may have the bulbs included, which means that you can save steps and move right to installation!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Be sure to match the alignment pin to the length of the old headlight assembly. This ensures that your headlight is properly adjusted and aligned.
Step 6: Move the new headlight assembly into place and secure it by moving the retaining clips back to their original position.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement