How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
Fits years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 6 mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Disengage the two retaining clips located on the top of the headlight assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the headlight assembly to completely remove it.
Step 5: Loosen the two 6mm retaining bolts that hold the parking light assembly in place.
Step 6: You can now pull the parking light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 7: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the parking light.
Step 8: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new parking light assembly and move it into place.
Step 9: Secure the parking light by tightening the two 6mm retaining bolts.
Step 10: Reattach the headlight wiring harnesses and lock it into place by engaging the two retaining clips.
01 2001, 02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Ford Ranger Turn Signal Light Replacement Instructions
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1995-1997 Ford Ranger AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger Parking Light Replacement
- 2001-2009 Ford Ranger Headlight Replacement
- 1998-2008 Ford Ranger Tailgate Handle Replacement
- 1993-2011 Ford Ranger Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Ford Ranger Rear Gate Handle
- 1993-2010 Ford Ranger Side Mirror Replacement
- 1990-1996 Ford Ranger Ignition Key Cylinder Replacement