How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
- T25 Torx Driver
Step 1: Lower the truck's tailgate.
Step 2: Remove the two T25 retaining screws that hold the assembly in place.
These screws are located in the area exposed by the lowering of the tailgate.
Step 3: Remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the old tail light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Move the new assembly into place, using the guidance tabs to ensure proper placement.
Step 7: Tighten the T25 retaining bolts to secure the new tail light into place.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Replacement Instructions
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Pickup Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement