How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Flathead screwdriver
- T25 Torx Driver
Step 1: Lower the truck's tailgate.
Step 2: Remove the two T25 retaining screws that hold the assembly in place.
These screws are located in the area exposed by the lowering of the tailgate.
Step 3: Remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the old tail light assembly.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Move the new assembly into place, using the guidance tabs to ensure proper placement.
Step 7: Tighten the T25 retaining bolts to secure the new tail light into place.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Replacement Instructions
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Pickup Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement