How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Radiator Grille Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, disengage and remove the retaining clips (6) that line the top of the radiator grille.
By prying on the center of the clip, you can pull and remove each retaining clip.
Step 3: You can now pull the grille from the BOTTOM, and slide the entire grille from the vehicle.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the Phillips screws that secure the chrome to the old grille. Attach the chrome portion to the new radiator grille.
NOTE: This may not be necessary on some models, as the chrome bezel is included!
Step 5: Using the mounting tabs that line the bottom of the grille as your guide, slide the grille assembly into place.
Step 6: Secure the grille by re-engaging the retaining clips (6).
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Honda CR-V Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2004 Honda CR-V Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2004 Honda CR-V Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Front Door Panel Replacement
- 2002-2006 Honda CR-V Power Window Switch Replacement