How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004
- Flathead screwdriver
- 10mm socket
Step 1: Using the 10mm socket, remove the 3 retaining bolts that hold the headlight casing in place.
Step 2: Remove the clip located at the center of the vehicle's bumper cover.
Step 3: Remove the clips located in the wheel wells.
Step 4: Remove the 10mm bolts located in the wheel wells to allow for separation of the bumper cover and the headlight casing.
Step 5: Locate the 10mm bolt that is just below the headlight casing (behind the bumper cover) and remove it.
Step 6: Using the screwdriver, pop the headlight casing from the vehicle.
Step 7: Disconnect the electrical harnesses that powers the headlight.
NOTE: If you purchased your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, your replacement light will be complete with new bulbs. This will help you save steps regarding bulb replacement.
Step 8: Line-up the small clip on the interior of the headlight casing of the vehicle, and use it to line up the headlight upon installation.
Step 9: Reconnect all of the electrical harnesses.
Step 10: Pull the bumper cover out from the vehicle a bit to allow for final positioning of the replacement light.
Step 11: Reattach the bolts and clips that hold the bumper cover in place.
Step 12: Finalize the installation by tightening all of the 10mm bolts that hold the headlight in place.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004 Toyota Camry Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement