How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
NOTE: If your Camry was manufactured in Japan, you may need to remove the door panel to replace the side mirror!
Step 1: Remove the small triangular trim panel that covers the mirror's mounting area.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the three 10mm retaining bolts that secure the mirror to the vehicle's door.
Step 3: Disconnect the mirror's wiring harness.
NOTE: Be sure to hold onto the mirror when removing the bolts or disconnect the wiring harness (whichever you do second), as you don't want broken glass on your garage floor or driveway!
Step 4: Mount the new mirror by tightening the 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 5: Connect the mirror's wiring harness.
Step 6: Reattach the small trim panel that covers the area.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Toyota Camry Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Headlight Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 1992-1994 Toyota Camry Turn Signal Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Outside Door Handle Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry AC Heater Blower Fan Motor Replacement
- 1995-1996 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Headlight
- 2002-2006 Toyota Camry Side Mirror Replacement