How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 2008, 2009
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet (or T20 Torx driver)
Step 1: Locate the blower fan below the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle.
Step 2: Remove the 8mm/T20 bolts that hold the motor in place (there are 3 of them).
Step 3: Pull the blower motor from the vehicle and disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the component.
Step 4: Secure the new blower motor by tightening the three 8mm/T20 retaining bolts.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the replacement blower motor.
08 2008, 09 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Replacement Instructions
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Pickup Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement