How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 7/32 socket/ratchet with extension
- 7mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Locate the work area beneath the glove compartment on the passenger's side of the vehicle.
Step 2: Remove two 7mm bolts that hold the protective panel in place.
Step 3: Detach the wiring harnesses from the panel, once you have lowered it.
Step 4: You can now remove the panel.
Step 5: Open the glove compartment and release the tab that allows the door to fully drop down from its position.
Step 6: Using the 7/32 socket/ratchet and extension, access the mounting bolts that hold the blower motor in place. Remove these bolts. Disconnect the small rubber hose boot from the blower motor.
Step 7: You can now pull the blower motor from the vehicle.
Step 8: Disconnect the wiring lead from the blower motor, and remove the plastic casing that mounts to the top of the blower motor.
Step 9: Install the new blower motor by mounting the plastic cap, feeding the wiring harness through its opening, and connecting the rubber hose to the component. Mount it by tightening the 7/32 retaining bolts.
Step 10: Re-engage the glove compartment hinge.
Step 11: Reattach the wiring harnesses to the small plastic panel, and secure it by tightening the 7mm retaining bolts.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer Blower Motor Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fog Light Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Fan Speed Control Resistor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Idler Pulley Replacement