How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- T40 Torx Driver
Step 1: Remove the interior door panel.
To do so, lift the interior door handle, exposing a T40 Torx screw. Remove this screw. Locate and remove the 4 Phillips retaining screws that hold the door panel in place. Pry up on the electric switch-plate (that powers your electric windows) and disconnect the wiring harnesses attached to the back. You can now lift and remove the interior door panel.
Step 2: Disconnect the wiring harness attached to your side mirror.
Step 3: Using the 10mm socket, remove the 3 retaining bolts that secure your mirror to your door.
Step 4: Using the flathead screwdriver, depress the tabs to release the mirror from the door.
NOTE: Be sure to have a hand on the mirror as you are releasing the tabs! While you may be replacing it, you don't want to clean up the mess of a shattered side mirror, either!
Step 5: Attach the new side mirror to the door by snapping the small tabs into place and tightening the three 10mm bolts.
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new side mirror.
Step 7: Reattach the interior door panel by simply reversing the removal process.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Replacement Instructions
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram AC Heater Fan Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2005 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2008 Dodge Ram Pickup Rear Gate Handle Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Interior Door Handle Replacement
- 2002-2006 Dodge Ram Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement