How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Flathead screwdriver (small and regular)
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and lift the window control switch-plate. Disconnect the wiring harnesses (3) from the underside of the switch-plate.
Step 3: Using the small screwdriver, pry and remove the interior door handle's bezel.
There are small tabs for your screwdriver head. Use them!
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 10mm bolts (2) on the interior door pull.
Step 5: Pry and remove the interior door panel.
A series of retaining clips hold the interior door panel to the vehicle. You will hear them "pop" as they disengage.
Step 6: You can now fully remove the interior door panel.
Step 7: To reattach the door panel, simply reverse the removal process.
During installation, be sure to feed the wiring harnesses through the opening in the door panel. This will make reconnecting these harnesses much easier. Tighten the 10mm bolts (2), reconnect the wiring harnesses (3), and reattach the interior door handle's bezel.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fog Light Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Fan Speed Control Resistor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Idler Pulley Replacement