How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Using the screwdriver, disengage the grille's retaining clips and pull it from the vehicle.
There are clips along the top of the grille and a couple behind it. They disengage easily, but be sure not to break them, as they are plastic!
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, lift and release the two tabs that hold the headlight assembly in place.
One tab is on top of the assembly near the radiator, the other is just beneath the hood frame on the outer edge of the assembly.
Step 3: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses on the back of the headlight, and completely remove it.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, in case your particular model does not include the bulbs, pull the sockets from the old assembly and attach them to the new one. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly and re-engage the retaining clips to secure its position.
Step 6: Reattach the grille by engaging the retaining clips.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fog Light Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Fan Speed Control Resistor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Idler Pulley Replacement