How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Phillips screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's tailgate.
Step 2: Remove the 2 Phillips screws that hold the tail light in place.
These screws are exposed by opening the tailgate.
Step 3: You can now pull the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harness on the back of the assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement tail light from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and a connector plate, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not include new bulbs and the connector plate, simply remove the Phillips screws that hold the plate in place, remove the bulbs from the tail light, and attach them to the new one. This process only takes a few moments.
Step 5: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 6: Mount the new tail light to the vehicle.
Use the tabs on the tail light as your guides to ensure proper placement. Tighten the 2 Phillips screws to secure the tail light.
02 2002, 03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Headlight Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Fog Light Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Tail Light Replacement
- 2002-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Side Mirror Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Radiator Grille Replacement
- 2002-2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Tensioner Replacement
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Serpentine Belt Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer AC Heater Fan Speed Control Resistor Replacement
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer Engine Idler Pulley Replacement