How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005
- 13mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Remove the 6 retaining clips that hold the protective panel over the radiator area.
By lifting the center of the clip, you can pull them from the vehicle.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the two 13mm mounting bolts that hold the headlight in place.
Step 4: You can now pull the headlight assembly from the vehicle.
Step 5: Disconnect the headlight's wiring harness.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, if your particular model does not, simply transfer the bulbs and sockets to the new assembly. This process takes just a few moments!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harness to the new headlight assembly.
Step 7: Mount the headlight by tightening the 13mm mounting bolts.
Use the guiding pin to ensure proper positioning.
Step 8: Reattach the protective panel by re-engaging the retaining clips.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Headlights Replacement Instructions
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier AC Blower Motor Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Side Mirror Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier AC Cooling Fan Replacement
- 2003-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Tail Light Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Exterior Door Handle Replacement
- 1995-1997 Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire Intake Hose Replacement
- 1995-2002 Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire Ignition Coil Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Front Door Panel (Interior, Manual Windows) Replacement
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Rear Door Panel (Manual Windows) Replacement