How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10 mm socket with ratchet extension
Step 1: Pop off the cover located on the interior of the mirror/door connection point.
Step 2: Disconnect the electrical harness that powers the mirror.
Step 3: Using the 10mm socket, remove the 3 bolts that hold the mirror in place.
NOTE: Be sure not to lose the bolts down into the door panel! You may have to remove the panel if you do!
Step 4: Disengage the clip and remove the side mirror.
Step 5: Bolt the new mirror into place.
Step 6: Reconnect the electrical harness.
Step 7: Replace the panel that covers the connection point.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Mirror Replacement Instructions
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Side Mirror Replacement
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe Engine Spark Plug Wire Replacement
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet, GMC Vortec 5700 Engine Spark Plug Replacement
- 2003-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe, Silverado, GMC Sierra Side Mirror Replacement
- 1995-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Vortec 5700 Engine Spark Plug Wire Replacement