How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Tail Light Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 10mm socket/ratchet
Step 1: Open the vehicle's trunk.
Step 2: Loosen and remove the spare-tire cover bolt (it's a large hand bolt in the center of your trunk's floor).
Step 3: Remove the four hand bolts that hold the trim panel in place. Remove the panel.
Step 4: Remove the hand bolt on the side of the vehicle in which you are replacing the tail light assembly.
Step 5: Remove the insulation.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harness from the back of the tail light assembly.
Step 7: Remove the two 10mm retaining bolts that secure the tail light assembly in place.
Step 8: You can now remove the tail light assembly from the vehicle.
Step 9: Insert your new tail light assembly into the chassis.
Be sure to feed the wiring through the right openings, and use the alignment tabs to ensure perfect installation.
Step 10: Connect the wiring harness to the back of the new tail light assembly.
Step 11: Secure the tail light assembly by tightening the two 10mm retaining bolts.
Step 14: Re-insert the insulation
Step 15: Tighten all of the hand bolts to secure the trunk liner and trim panel.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Cadillac CTS Tail Lights & Bulbs Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Fog Light / Signal Light Assembly Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Rear Power Window Regulator
- 2003-2007 Cadillac CTS Front Power Window Regulator Replacement
- 2008-2013 Cadillac CTS Headlight Replacement