How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- 10mm socket/wrench
Step 1: Locate and disengage the clips that hold your front bumper cover in place. Use your flat head screwdriver to remove the clips, and the Phillips screwdriver to release the final clips.
You will find 5 on the top with the rest located underneath. Some will be located in the tire wells.
Step 2: Remove the 10mm bolts to completely free the bumper cover.
Step 3: Remove the grille and bumper cover from the vehicle.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the five 10mm bolts that hold headlight casing in place.
One will be located on the outer-underside of the casing. The others are located to the interior.
Step 5: With the bolts removed, you can now remove the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight assembly from Go-Parts, the part will include new bulbs, so you don't need to remove the bulbs, as new ones are already in place!
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harnesses that power the headlight.
Step 7: Connect the wiring harnesses to the new headlight assembly and position into place.
Step 8: Using the 10mm socket, tighten the bolts to secure the new assembly.
Step 9: Begin reattaching the front bumper cover, reversing the order in which you removed it. (Details above).
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Side View Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2007 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Headlight Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Parking Light Replacement
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Radiator Fan
- 2005-2005 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Side Mirror Replacement