How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- 8mm socket/ratchet with extension
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, pry and remove the retaining pins (6) that line the TOP of the radiator grille/bumper cover.
Step 3: Loosen and remove the 8mm bolts (3 per side) inside the wheel wells.
Step 4: Loosen and remove the 8mm bolts (3) that line the UNDERSIDE of the front bumper cover.
Step 5: You can now PULL and remove the front bumper cover from the vehicle.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harnesses (2) from the backside of the front bumper cover.
Step 7: Using pliers, squeeze the hose clamp to separate the hose from the front bumper cover.
Step 8: To attach the bumper cover, clamp the hose to the new cover. Also, be sure to connect the wiring harnesses (2).
Step 9: Move the bumper cover into position. Tighten the 8mm bolts (9) to secure it to the bumper.
Step 10: Re-engage the retaining pins (6) that line the top of the radiator grille/bumper cover.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007 Saab 9-3 Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement