How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Flathead screwdriver (Medium & Small)
- 10mm socket with extension
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Door Panel Clip Tool (or putty knife)
Step 1: Remove the panel near the interior door handle.
Step 2: Using the putty knife, pop the arm rest off of the interior door panel.
Step 3: Disconnect and remove the window control panel.
Step 4: With the Phillips screws now exposed, remove them with your screwdriver.
Step 5: Using the putty knife, gently pry the interior panel away from the door frame. Once this is finished, remove it.
NOTE: We recommend using a towel or rag to cover the putty knife. This protects your paint from scratches or other damage.
Step 6: Remove the 10mm bolts that hold the side mirror in place.
Step 7: Disconnect the wiring harness that powers the mirror.
Step 8: Remove the mirror from the door.
Step 9: Tighten the bolts that hold your replacement mirror in place.
Step 10: Reconnect the wiring harness to power your mirror.
Step 11: Reattach the interior panel to your door frame.
Be gentle as you are snapping the door back into place. You don't want to break any of the tabs!
Step 12: Tighten all of the Phillips screws that hold the door panel firmly in place.
Step 13: Reconnect the power window control panel.
Step 14: Snap the arm rest and interior panels into place.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008 Toyota Corolla Mirrors Replacement Instructions
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1998-2002 Toyota Corolla Side Mirror Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Tail Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Headlight Replacement
- 2005-2008 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 2001-2002 Toyota Corolla Fog Light Replacement
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement
- 1993-1997 Toyota Corolla Corner Light Replacement