How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Looking for the part mentioned in this article?
Please click here to tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll contact you within the next few hours with price and availability.
- Flathead screwdriver
Step 1: Open the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Using the flathead screwdriver, disengage the retaining pin (1) near the hood hinge on the PASSENGER'S side of the vehicle.
To release this pin, depress the center of the pin, and pry it free from the vehicle.
Step 3: Lift the weather-stripping up just enough to access the cabin air filter trim panel.
Step 4: Pry and lift the cabin air filter trim panel, exposing the cabin air filter.
NOTE: You may have to pry the panel free from the foam retaining block near the lower corner of the panel.
Step 5: Pull the retaining clips (2) from the cabin air filter assembly, and slide the air filter (1) from the assembly.
Step 6: Insert the new cabin air filter (1) into the assembly, and secure it by re-engaging the retaining clips (2).
Step 7: Reattach the trim panel and weather-stripping.
Step 8: Re-engage the retaining pin (1) to finalize the project.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filters Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement