How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- T30 Torx Bit/ratchet with extension
- 10mm socket/ratchet
- Flathead screwdriver
- Door Panel Clip Tool (or putty knife)
Step 1: Open the vehicle's door.
Step 2: Pry and remove the trim panel on the interior door pull. Loosen and remove the T30 Torx screws (2).
Step 3: Using the door panel clip tool, pry and separate the interior door panel from the door frame.
A series of retaining clips secures the door panel to the frame. By sliding along the outer edge, you'll feel each clip. When you do, pry outward, "popping" it free. Continue this around the entire panel.
Step 4: You can now LIFT and remove the interior door panel.
Step 5: Disengage the retaining clip (1) that secures the door lock cable to the back of the interior door panel. Lift and remove this cable.
Step 6: Disconnect the wiring harnesses (4) from the back of the interior door panel.
Step 7: The door panel should now be completely free from the vehicle.
Step 8: To reattach the door panel, reconnect the wiring harnesses (4), and re-engage the retaining clip that secures the locking cable to the back of the door handle.
Step 9: Slide the panel into position, and with a FIRM, but not too firm, strike near each retaining clip, "pop" them all back into place.
Step 10: Tighten the T30 Torx screws (2).
Step 11: Reattach the interior door pull's trim panel.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Saab 9-3 Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2009 Saab 9-3 Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- 1999-2003 Saab 3 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2007 Saab 9-3 Front Bumper Cover Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- Saab 9-3 Tail Light Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Side Mirror Replacement
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Front Power Window Regulator Replacement