How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Fog Light Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- T25 Torx Bit with Ratchet/Extension
Step 1: From under the front-end of the vehicle, disconnect the wiring harness attached to the back of the fog light assembly.
NOTE: For bulb replacement only, simply turn the socket counter clockwise and pull the bulb from the assembly. If you are replacing the entire component due to front-end damage or wear and tear, proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Locate and remove the 3 T25 Torx screws that hold the assembly in place.
Step 3: You can now pull the assembly from the vehicle.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement fog light assembly from Go-Parts, it likely includes a new bulb, as many of our models do! However, in case it doesn't, you can easily transfer the old bulb/socket from the broken assembly and attach it to the new one!
Step 4: Mount the new fog light assembly to the vehicle by tightening the 3 T25 Torx bolts.
Step 5: Attach the wiring harness to the back of the new fog light assembly.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Volvo XC90 Fog Lights Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Fog Light Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Coolant Overflow Reservoir Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Hatch Support Strut Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Upper Rear Reflector Replacement