How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Step 1: Lift the vehicle's hood.
Step 2: Lift the two retaining tabs that hold the headlight assembly in place.
Step 3: You can now pull the headlight from the vehicle.
Step 4: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you ordered your replacement headlight from Go-Parts, it likely includes new bulbs and sockets, as most of our models do. This saves you an installation step! However, in case your particular model doesn't include new bulbs, simply turn the sockets counter-clockwise, pull them from the assembly, and insert them into your replacement headlight. You will need a Phillips screwdriver to remove one of the bulbs!
Step 5: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly.
Step 6: Move your new headlight assembly into position, using the guiding tabs to ensure proper placement.
Step 7: Secure the new headlight assembly by re-engaging the retaining clips.
03 2003, 04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006, 07 2007, 08 2008, 09 2009, 10 2010, 11 2011 Volvo XC90 Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Headlight Replacement
- 2003-2011 Volvo XC90 Fog Light Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Coolant Overflow Reservoir Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Engine Air Filter Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Hood Support Strut Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Door Handle (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Rear Hatch Support Strut Replacement
- 2003-2012 Volvo XC90 Upper Rear Reflector Replacement