How do you Change, Replace, or Install Broken 2004-2006 Dodge Durango Headlight Replacement
Fits years: 2004, 2005, 2006
- 10mm socket/ratchet with extension
Step 1: Locate the two 10mm bolts that are below the headlight assembly (when facing the vehicle), and remove them.
Step 2: In the wheel well, open the small door in the paneling to gain access to the area behind the headlight assembly.
You may need to turn the steering wheel to create a bit more room in the wheel well. This gives you extra space to work.
Step 3: Remove the 10mm bolt that holds the assembly to the vehicle's frame.
Step 4: You can now pull the headlight from the vehicle's chassis.
Step 5: Disconnect the wiring harnesses from the back of the headlight assembly.
NOTE: If you purchased your new headlight assembly from Go-Parts, it likely has new bulbs included in the unit (as most of our models do). This allows you to save steps involving bulb removal and move straight to installation!
Step 6: Connect the wiring harnesses to the back of the new headlight assembly, and move it into position.
Step 7: Secure the new headlight assembly by tightening the 10mm retaining bolt located on the back of the mounting area (in the wheel well) and the two 10mm bolts accessible from the front of the vehicle.
04 2004, 05 2005, 06 2006 Dodge Durango Headlight Replacement Instructions
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango Side Mirror Replacement
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango AC Heater Blower Motor Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Tail Light Replacement
- 2004-2006 Dodge Durango Headlight Replacement
- 1997-2003 Dodge Durango Side Mirror Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Front Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Radiator Grille Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango Rear Door Panel (Interior) Replacement
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango, Dakota 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L Ignition Coil Replacement